It’s time to announce the winner of our September mood board challenge!
If you haven’t played along with any of our challenges yet, make sure you head over to our Facebook Community group. You can find all the details of how to enter the current challenge to be in the running for a $25 voucher for our online store.
Here’s a reminder of what our pretty “Summerlicious” September mood board designed by Anna Komenda looked like…
And our winner selected at random from our entries was this fabulous layout…
Congratulations Stephanie Louise!
Stephanie used our beautiful ‘Sunkissed’ collection for her layout and says this was her first page using this collection. She was inspired by “the beachy summer vibe”. It was a great choice! Congrats Stephanie – you have won yourself a $25 voucher to spend in our online store.
If you would like the chance to be our next winner, our new challenge is the “Peach Cottage” mood board designed by the lovely Kylie Kingham. Kylie’s mood board is just like a peach – soft, sweet and succulent; and of course it features the signature colour, peach…
- Entries must be loaded into the October challenge album in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook Community group prior to midnight (AEST) 31st October to be eligible for the prize. (If you aren’t already a member, make sure you click the link to join.)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio products must be used. Yes, you can use other supplies as well, but the majority of products used should be CVS.
- Entries must be created solely for this challenge and not combined with other challenges or design team work.
- You may enter as many times as you wish and entry is open to participants worldwide.
- The randomly chosen winner will receive a $25 store voucher to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store.
- By entering the challenge you automatically give permission for your work to be shared by Cocoa Vanilla Studio via any of our social media channels.
Good luck to everyone, we can’t wait to see what you create!