It’s time to announce the winner of our November mood board challenge!
If you haven’t played along with any of our challenges yet, make sure you head over to our Facebook Community group. You can find all the details of how to enter to be in the running for a $25 voucher for our online store.
Here’s a reminder of what our fabulous “Stay Awhile” November mood board designed by Melissa Vining looked like…
And our randomly selected winner was this lovely layout…
Congratulations Rosslyn Coutts!
Ros used our ‘Daydream’ collection for her layout, and chose one of the signature papers from the collection for her page background. The large rainbow motif was a perfect choice to represent the image of the rainbow in the mood board. Ros increased her chances of being drawn as our winner by entering two layouts. (You can enter our challenges as many times as you like, provided each entry is created specifically for our challenge and not combined with others.) Congrats Ros – you have won yourself a $25 voucher to spend in our online store.
If you would like the chance to be our next winner, our new challenge is the “Bells & Baubles” mood board designed by Tarrah McLean. This board screams Christmas, but for those not Christmas inclined, we are sure you can find something amongst the images to inspire you…
- Entries must be loaded into the December challenge album in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook Community group prior to midnight (AEST) 31st December to be eligible for the prize. (If you aren’t already a member, make sure you click the link to join.)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio products must be used. Yes, you can use other supplies as well, but the majority of products used should be CVS.
- Entries must be created solely for this challenge and not combined with other challenges or design team work.
- You may enter as many times as you wish and entry is open to participants worldwide.
- The randomly chosen winner will receive a $25 store voucher to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store.
- By entering the challenge you automatically give permission for your work to be shared by Cocoa Vanilla Studio via any of our social media channels.
Good luck to everyone, we can’t wait to see what you create!