It’s time to announce the winner of our November monthly challenge!
If you haven’t joined in with one of our challenges yet, make sure you pop over to our Facebook Community group where they are hosted. Here you will find all the details of the current challenge, as well as instructions on how to you can enter to be in the running to win a $25 voucher for our online store.
Here’s a reminder of what our November “Serenity Lane” mood board designed by Tarrah McLean looked like…
And our winning entry, which was selected randomly from our entries was this lovely layout…
Congratulations Petra de Vroege!
Petra used our ‘Daydream’ collection for her pretty page, which was perfect to capture the vibe of our beautiful board. Petra – you have won yourself a $25 voucher to spend in our online store.
If you would like the chance to be our next winner, our current challenge is the festive “Peppermint Place” mood board designed by Raquel Bowman. Even if you are not inclined to create a Christmas project (you don’t have to), we are sure you will find elements on this board to inspire you anyway…
- Entries must be loaded into the November challenge album in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook Community group prior to midnight (AEST) 31st December to be eligible for the prize. (If you aren’t already a member, make sure you click the link to join.)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio products must be used. Yes, you can use other supplies as well, but the majority of products used should be CVS.
- Entries must be created solely for this challenge and not combined with other challenges.
- You may enter as many times as you wish and entry is open to participants worldwide.
- The randomly chosen winner will receive a $25 store voucher to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store.
- By entering the challenge you automatically give permission for your work to be shared by Cocoa Vanilla Studio via any of our social media channels.