It’s time to announce the winner of our first ever monthly challenge.
If you haven’t heard about it yet, each month we will be sharing a mood board that has been collated by a member of our design team. The challenges are revealed both here on the blog and also in our Facebook Community group, but you will need to be a member of the group to enter. The mood boards contain a variety of images that have been carefully chosen to (hopefully) inspire your creativity. Using elements from the images in the board, you simply create your project (layout / set of cards or tags / traveler’s notebook spread / art journal page, etc) and then upload an image into the challenge album in our Facebook group by the end of the month to be in the running for a $25 store voucher.
Here’s a reminder of what our June “Rustic Trails” mood board designed by Sue Plumb looked like…
And our winning layout, which was selected by random draw from our entries was this fabulous page…
Congratulations Debra Beer!
Debra’s layout captured the rustic essence of the mood board beautifully with the touch of wood grain and fun photo of the kids on the gate. Debra – you have won a $25 voucher to spend in our online store, we will be in touch to get your prize organised.
If you would like the chance to be our next challenge winner, you have until the 31st July to get your entries in for Kylie Kingham’s “Country Farmhouse” challenge…
- Entries must be loaded into the July challenge album in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook Community group prior to midnight (AEST) 31st July to be eligible for the prize. (If you aren’t already a member, make sure you click the link to join.)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio products must be used. Yes, you can use other supplies as well, but the majority of products used should be CVS.
- Entries must be created solely for this challenge and not combined with other challenges.
- You may enter as many times as you wish and entry is open to participants worldwide.
- The winner will receive a $25 store voucher to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store.
- By entering the challenge you automatically give permission for your work to be shared by Cocoa Vanilla Studio via any of our social media channels.