It’s time to announce the winner of our July mood board challenge!
If you haven’t played along with any of our challenges yet, make sure you head over to our Facebook Community group. You can find all the details of how to enter the current challenge to be in the running for a $25 voucher for our online store.
Here’s a reminder of what our pretty “Pastel Paradise” July mood board designed by Laura Alberts looked like…
And our winner, selected randomly from our entries, was this beautiful layout…
Congratulations Kim Wyatt!
Kim used our ‘Midnight’ collection for her dream catcher themed layout. Kim said she was inspired by the “warm pastel tones” and did a great job of using up lots of ribbons from her stash. Congrats Kim – you have won yourself a $25 voucher to spend in our online store.
If you would like the chance to be our next winner, our new challenge is the “Life is a Canvas” mood board designed by Sue Plumb. This gorgeous mood board features rich jewel tones, a mix of patterns, nature inspired elements, and textures such as wood and brick…
- Entries must be loaded into the August challenge album in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook Community group prior to midnight (AEST) 31st August to be eligible for the prize. (If you aren’t already a member, make sure you click the link to join.)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio products must be used. Yes, you can use other supplies as well, but the majority of products used should be CVS.
- Entries must be created solely for this challenge and not combined with other challenges or design team work.
- You may enter as many times as you wish and entry is open to participants worldwide.
- The randomly chosen winner will receive a $25 store voucher to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store.
- By entering the challenge you automatically give permission for your work to be shared by Cocoa Vanilla Studio via any of our social media channels.
Now it’s over to you – happy scrapping!