It’s time to announce the winner of our July mood board challenge!
If you haven’t played along with any of our challenges yet, make sure you head over to our Facebook Community group. You can find all the details of how to enter to be in the running for a $25 voucher for our online store.
Here’s a reminder of what our fabulous “Creative & Cosy” July mood board designed by Sue Plumb looked like…
And our winning layout from all our fabulous entries, was this beauty…
Congratulations Amanda Lawrence!
Amanda used our new ‘Storyteller’ collection for her layout and says she was inspired by the crochet blanket but decided to use hexagons instead of squares as her repeating shape. She also liked the diagonal design of the embroidered jacket so used that as a basis for her page. Amanda also included hand stitching, typed journaling and a doiley which all featured in the board. Congrats Amanda – you’ve won a $25 voucher to spend in our online store!
If you would like the chance to be our next winner, our new challenge is the “Electric Dreams” mood board designed by Lina Monaco. This stunning board features a vibrant rainbow colour palette, lots of stripes and whimsical elements including umbrellas, a Ferris Wheel and butterflies – lots to choose from!
- Entries must be loaded into the August challenge album in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook Community group prior to midnight (AEST) 31st August to be eligible for the prize. (If you aren’t already a member, make sure you click the link to join.)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio products must be used. Yes, you can use other supplies as well, but the majority of products used should be CVS.
- Entries must be created solely for this challenge and not combined with other challenges or design team work.
- You may enter as many times as you wish and entry is open to participants worldwide.
- The randomly chosen winner will receive a $25 store voucher to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store.
- By entering the challenge you automatically give permission for your work to be shared by Cocoa Vanilla Studio via any of our social media channels.
Happy scrapping everyone, we can’t wait to see your creations!