It’s time to announce the winner of our January mood board challenge!
If you haven’t played along with any of our challenges yet, make sure you head over to our Facebook Community group. You can find all the details of how to enter to be in the running for a $25 voucher for our online store.
Here’s a reminder of what our fabulous “Winter Wishes” January mood board designed by Sophie Delorme looked like…
And our winning layout selected at random was this beautiful layout…
Congratulations Rachel Dutko!
Rachel used a mix of elements from different collections and was inspired by the colour palette of the mood board. Her use of the tiny floral pattern of the “Daisy Days” paper from our ‘Daydream’ collection was perfect to represent the floral dress in the mood board. Congrats Rachel – you have won a $25 voucher to spend in our online store!
But wait, there’s more! As we had so many fabulous entries to kick off our first challenge of the year, we decided to choose a second random winner, which was this lovely layout…
Congratulations Amanda Moran!
Amanda used our ‘These Days’ collection for her layout, and was inspired by the colours, wood grain, and the green leaves. A beautiful page to document a treasured memory from days gone by. Congrats Amanda – you have won a $25 voucher to spend in our online store!
If you would like the chance to be our next winner, our new challenge is the “Sweet On You” mood board designed by Rachel Lowe. This board may be perfect for the month of love, but there are plenty of other elements you could use to inspire you instead of a love theme…
- Entries must be loaded into the February challenge album in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook Community group prior to midnight (AEST) 28th February to be eligible for the prize. (If you aren’t already a member, make sure you click the link to join.)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio products must be used. Yes, you can use other supplies as well, but the majority of products used should be CVS.
- Entries must be created solely for this challenge and not combined with other challenges or design team work.
- You may enter as many times as you wish and entry is open to participants worldwide.
- The randomly chosen winner will receive a $25 store voucher to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store.
- By entering the challenge you automatically give permission for your work to be shared by Cocoa Vanilla Studio via any of our social media channels.
Good luck to everyone, we love seeing what you create!