While we are busy preparing our new ‘Sunkissed’ collection to ship to retailers, we thought it would be the perfect time to announce the winner of our January monthly challenge.
If you haven’t joined in with one of our challenges yet, make sure you join our Facebook Community group. Here you will find all the details of the current challenge, as well as instructions on how to you can enter to be in the running to win a $25 voucher for our online store.
Here’s a reminder of what our fun “A Splash of Colour” January mood board designed by Anna Komenda looked like…
And our winner, selected randomly from all our entries, was this fabulous layout…
Congratulations Tina Steinborner!
Tina used our ‘Daydream’ collection for her entry and said the mood board “spoke rainbows and retreat” to her. The Sun Shower paper she used for her background was perfect to represent all those fabulous paint splotches from the board and she also included the quote. Tina – you have won yourself a $25 voucher to spend in our online store.
If you would like the chance to be our next winner, our current challenge is the stunning “La Vie En Rose” mood board designed by Anna Blades. Soft, pretty and romantic vibes with this one…
- Entries must be loaded into the February challenge album in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook Community group prior to midnight (AEST) 28th February to be eligible for the prize. (If you aren’t already a member, make sure you click the link to join.)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio products must be used. Yes, you can use other supplies as well, but the majority of products used should be CVS.
- Entries must be created solely for this challenge and not combined with other challenges or design team work.
- You may enter as many times as you wish and entry is open to participants worldwide.
- The randomly chosen winner will receive a $25 store voucher to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store.
- By entering the challenge you automatically give permission for your work to be shared by Cocoa Vanilla Studio via any of our social media channels.
Pssst…stay tuned as we have a BIG winner announcement coming up tomorrow!