It’s time to announce the winner of our February mood board challenge!
If you haven’t joined in with one of our challenges yet, make sure you join our Facebook Community group. Here you will find all the details of the current challenge, as well as instructions on how to you can enter to be in the running to win a $25 voucher for our online store.
Here’s a reminder of what our beautiful “La Vie En Rose” February mood board designed by Anna Blades looked like…
And our winner, selected randomly from all our entries, was this fabulous layout…
Congratulations Kim Arnold!
Kim used our ‘Daydream’ collection for her entry and said she was inspired by the colours and the image of the champagne flutes to document her end of year drinks with her team during COVID. Love it! Kim – you have won yourself a $25 voucher to spend in our online store.
If you would like the chance to be our next winner, our new challenge is the awesome “Be Happy” mood board designed by Sophie Delorme. This one is full of a fabulous eclectic mix of images ranging from soft and dreamy to funky and fun…
- Entries must be loaded into the March challenge album in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook Community group prior to midnight (AEST) 31st March to be eligible for the prize. (If you aren’t already a member, make sure you click the link to join.)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio products must be used. Yes, you can use other supplies as well, but the majority of products used should be CVS.
- Entries must be created solely for this challenge and not combined with other challenges or design team work.
- You may enter as many times as you wish and entry is open to participants worldwide.
- The randomly chosen winner will receive a $25 store voucher to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store.
- By entering the challenge you automatically give permission for your work to be shared by Cocoa Vanilla Studio via any of our social media channels.
Now it’s over to you – time to get creative!