It’s time to reveal our new monthly challenge! Wait – what? It’s not the new month yet! After some consideration we’ve decided to change things slightly and reveal our new challenge on the last day of each month. This means each challenge will now start and end on the last day of the month. The challenge will be revealed both here on the blog and also in our Facebook Community group, but you will need to be a member of the group to enter. Each month our challenge will consist of a mood board that has been collated by a member of our design team. The mood board will contain a variety of images that have been carefully chosen to (hopefully) inspire your creativity. Using elements from the images in the board, you simply create your project (layout / set of cards or tags / traveler’s notebook spread / art journal page, etc) and then upload an image into the challenge album in our Facebook group by the end of the month to be in the running for a store voucher.
Here’s a look at this month’s board, “Country Farmhouse” which was designed by Kylie Kingham…
This country style board contains a variety of elements you could incorporate into your creation – natural elements such as wood, wicker and foliage; plaid; stripes; shades of blue…or you might follow a theme such as time, animals or gatherings. Whatever catches your eye to inspire you – we’d love you to tell us what it was when you load your entry.
Kylie has created a gorgeous sample layout using her board as inspiration…
I am sure you can guess which element from the board that Kylie chose to inspire her main design feature – and how gorgeous is that boho-style cow skull cut file that Kylie has used? *swoon*
She also included beautiful layered die cut blooms from our ‘Unforgettable’ collection.
No flower crown is complete without a couple of feathers and a sweet little butterfly, right? (These are also from our ‘Unforgettable’ collection.)
Now we have shared some inspiration from Kylie, it’s time to get busy and create something of your own.
- Entries must be loaded into the July challenge album in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook Community group prior to midnight (AEST) 31st July to be eligible for the prize. (If you aren’t already a member, make sure you click the link to join.)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio products must be used. Yes, you can use other supplies as well, but the majority of products used should be CVS.
- Entries must be created solely for this challenge and not combined with other challenges.
- You may enter as many times as you wish and entry is open to participants worldwide.
- Our randomly selected winner will receive a $25 store voucher to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store.
- By entering the challenge you automatically give permission for your work to be shared by Cocoa Vanilla Studio via any of our social media channels.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
** Pssst…make sure you pop back here tonight after 7pm (AEST) to see our brand new collection **