It’s time to announce the winner of our August mood board challenge!
If you haven’t played along with any of our challenges yet, make sure you head over to our Facebook Community group. You can find all the details of how to enter the current challenge to be in the running for a $25 voucher for our online store.
Here’s a reminder of what our pretty “Life is a Canvas” August mood board designed by Sue Plumb looked like…
And our randomly selected winner was this gorgeous layout…
Congratulations Coralie Lizzy Crust!
Coralie used our ‘Life is Beautiful’ collection (one of our old favourites) for her layout and says she was inspired by the quote. It was the perfect theme for her fun photo! Congrats Coralie – you have won yourself a $25 voucher to spend in our online store.
If you would like the chance to be our next winner, our new challenge is the “Summerlicious” mood board designed by our queen of summer, Anna Komenda. This stunning mood board features lots of warm colours, playful patterns such as waves and polka dots and a cheerful quote…
- Entries must be loaded into the September challenge album in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook Community group prior to midnight (AEST) 30th September to be eligible for the prize. (If you aren’t already a member, make sure you click the link to join.)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio products must be used. Yes, you can use other supplies as well, but the majority of products used should be CVS.
- Entries must be created solely for this challenge and not combined with other challenges or design team work.
- You may enter as many times as you wish and entry is open to participants worldwide.
- The randomly chosen winner will receive a $25 store voucher to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store.
- By entering the challenge you automatically give permission for your work to be shared by Cocoa Vanilla Studio via any of our social media channels.
Good luck to everyone, we can’t wait to see what you create!